My Photo
Name:
Location: Cleethorpes, North East Lincolnshire, United Kingdom

I have a wealth of life-experience to share with anyone who'd like to listen. I've been married (and divorced) twice. I have 4 grown-up children and 3 grandsons aged 15,4 and 1½. I used to be a parent-governor at my son's special needs school. (He has Asperger's Syndrome). It's one of my ambitions to see the Aurora Borealis (Northern Lights) which I hope to fulfil before I die! I'm a member of my local Astronomy Club. I belong to Galaxy Zoo. I used to crunch SETI units for berkeley.edu on my pc. I have met a lot of people from the h2g2 website over the 12 years that I've been a member. Vanilla rather than kinky, I'm still looking for my soulmate, or hoping he'll find me.

Tuesday, December 14, 2004


York castle Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home